Things to do at l’Osclaye
Re-charge your batteries:
Rest or read in the shade of the oak and lime trees / Laze in the warmth of the sun / Relax and refresh yourself in the superb pool / Wander around the heart of the estate…
Immerse yourself in unspoiled nature / Do some gardening or simply admire the agro-ecological kitchen garden / Meditate or do some yoga in the space we have allocated for this / Simply lounge / Gaze at the night sky from the observatory…
There are numerous games available: bowling – ‘pétanque’ – balls and ground; ping-pong table, skittles, table football, board games….
We can provide maps and walking routes starting from the estate – ranging from the simplest most accessible routes to the most adventurous.
Thanks to the numerous little pathways created by goats and wild animals, you can also wander around randomly and explore the mountain in your own way.
A number of pathways from the estate lead to the village of Monbrun les bains, situated two kilometres away.
In the surrounding area
- Walking hikes: there are eleven walks listed which start from Montbrun les bains.
- Cycling: Mountain, road or power assisted bikes are all available for hire – the region is highly suited to cycling. Electric bikes can also be hired on site. For the very fittest, you can cycle up the mythical Ventoux Mountain; the start of this route is a few kilometres from the village
- Climbing: You cannot talk about sport in Drome Provencal without mentioning climbing!
- Canyoning: A fantastic way of discovering nature in a different way
- Paragliding: The Baronnies region is an ideal place to practise and learn paragliding.
- Numerous local products can be enjoyed nearby; including the ‘lavender route’; local cheeses; wine; olive oil; apricot and almond trees; lime trees; truffles….
- Discover local Provencal markets…
Places to visit
- The village of Montbrun les Bains and other local villages perched on the mountain;
- Numerous wonderful natural sites to visit;
- Ventoux Mountain;
- The magnificent castles around the local area;
- The star-filled night skies – the Baronnies Provencal region is exceptionally well protected from light pollution. Star lovers will be able to enjoy some unforgettable moments here gazing at the night sky and the milky way.
The thermal baths of Montbrun les Bains village provide various therapies, including treatments for rheumatism and ear nose and throat ailments.
The thermal spa features a walk-in ‘water relaxation’ centre which includes a thermal swimming pool; hammam; sauna; a panoramic terrace with two outdoor jacuzzis and solarium; sports grounds; a relaxation area and an aquagym.
Beauty treatments using the thermal water of Montbrun are also available to book.
For more information please visit: www.valvital.fr