Four delightful “gîtes”
Within a traditional old structure of 500m2, these lovely rural cottages are a genuine return to the roots of this place.
- A traditional farm reinvented and restored with taste and respect for the original architecture and Provencale style.
- Four completely independent gîtes have been created, in a style that is both authentic and wonderfully comfortable.
- Each gîte has been decorated with care, and is unique. Each one has the benefit of its own entrance and private outside spaces with views over the estate and beyond; shady terraces; little paths with borders of lavender and rosemary; white mulberry and rock rose…
- The gîtes can accommodate between 2 to 8 people.
- Staying at L’OSCLAYE means making yourself at home in one of the numerous quiet spaces for relaxation, contemplation, meditation or reading, but you can also be sociable with others over a meal; a game of bowls (‘pétanque’); a stroll in the kitchen garden or the orchard….
We have been careful when developing the site to ensure that vehicle access is limited.
Take some time out and really immerse yourself in nature!
DISCOVER OUR 4 “GÎTES’